Making practice swings instead of hitting balls is a better way to improve your swing technique. If you are trying to learn the swing or make a swing change, rehearsing the move without hitting a ball will assure that you are actually doing the correct move. Repeating the motion that you want to achieve will help ingrain the move into your real swing.
Use the Cardiogolf ‘Shortee’ Club to practice everyday. If you don’t have room to swing a regular golf indoors or you can’t make it to the golf course or driving range, use the Cardiogolf ‘Shortee’ Club to practice anywhere and at anytime.
100 Cardiogolf Drills and Exercises
- Set-Up Practice
- Grip Practice
- Back Arm Only Drill
- Impact Drill
- Forward Lunge with Arm Extension
- Front Arm Only Drill
- Back Arm Only Drill on an Uphill Slope
- Hand Placement
- Squats with Arm Extension
- Back Arm Only Drill on a Downhill Slope
- Overhead Arm Reach
- Front Arm Only Drill on a Downhill Slope
- Alignment Drill
- Lunge and Twist
- Y to L Drill
- Side Flexion
- Wide Takeaway Drill
- Feet Together Drill
- Step and Swing Drill
- Wrist Hinge Drill Variation
- Posture Drill
- Shake Hands Drill
- Learn to Coil and Uncoil
- Elbows Together Drill
- Wrist Hinge Drill
- Single Leg Balance Drill
- Squat Transition Drill
- Baseball Swing Drill
- Pump Drill
- Takeaway Drill with GolfGym PowerSWING Plus
- Backswing Drill with the GolfGym PowerSWNG Plus
- Stop Coming Over the Top
- Lag Drill
- Lead Arm Only Drill on a Downhill Lie
Today we focus on creating clubhead speed-
In order to get more power and distance, you need to increase clubhead speed delivered to the ball. One way to increase clubhead speed is to ensure proper wrist action.
Lead Arm Only Swoosh Drill-
- Set-up to hit a shot, holding club with just your front hand with the club turned upside-down
- Make a backswing and follow-through, stopping at the half-way back point. Then immediately swing the club to the half-way through point.
- The idea is to make a swooshing noise with the handle of the club. The sound should be after impact for maximum speed.
- Keep your front arm extended on the backswing and then let it fold on the follow-through.
- Make sure that the shaft touches your front shoulder as you finish your swing.
- Do 8 to 10 repetitions.
Stay On-Course with Your Health and Wellness
Cardiogolf teams up with Zija International, the leaders in the Natural Health Revolution, to offer golfers of all abilities cutting-edge health and wellness products.
Would you change the way you eat if you knew certain foods could help you play better golf?
Managing your food intake, hydration levels and adding certain nutrients to your diet can not only help you concentrate and focus more on the golf course, but it can also help you keep your heartbeat steady as you make an important shot or putt, help your muscles fire faster for more power, help you fight fatigue so you can play and practice longer and even help you keep your cool after a bad shot. More importantly good nutrition is good for your overall health and well-being.
We all know the importance that fitness, swing mechanics and equipment can have on our golf games, but are you eating the right foods to sustain enough energy throughout your round to play your best golf? The best equipment in the world won’t make a difference if you don’t have energy to get you around the course. We do not hear as much about nutrition for golf, but rest assured that the most elite golfers of the world follow some sort of diet to provide them with the energy-output they need to play their best. While is it not yet the norm for golfers to follow a specialized nutrition program, it will soon become so.
By simply adding a few Zija products into your daily routine and making simple diet modifications, you can dramatically improve your golf game and more importantly your health and well-being.
Practice something about your game everyday. #CardioGolfChallenge
Follow my Instagram at Cardiogolf
Like my Facebook page at Cardiogolf
For more information visit Cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub
Share this Post