If you have any tightness or inflexibility in your neck area, you will have a hard time completing a full shoulder turn and you may take your eye off the ball as you swing back. This may result in raising your body up or standing up as you swing back or using excessive hand and arm motion causing a faulty clubface.
If your tendency is to lift your head, take your eye off the ball, have an incomplete shoulder turn or have an abbreviated finish, it is important to incorporate neck flexibility exercises into your daily routine to not only improve your swing mechanics, but also prevent injury.
Move of the Week
- Sit upright on a ball or chair, maintaining good posture and looking forward.
- Slowly rotate your head to the right as far as you can and hold the position for a moment.
- Slowly return to the start position and then slowly rotate your head to the left as far as you can and hold position for a moment.
- Alternate rotating your head from side to side for 8 to 10 repetitions.
- Do 2 to 3 sets.
When you purchase the Cardiogolf Slope and Shortee Club Combo Package you will receive the Cardiogolf Online Summer Shape Up Program for FREE
The Cardiogolf Complete Fitness Training System includes:
- The Cardiogolf Slope , A Unique Fitness Training Platform
- The Cardiogolf 23′ Shortee Practice Training Club (used in every Cardiogolf Fitness Training Class)
- The Complete 120 Page Cardiogolf Slope Instructional Manual
- The Cardiogolf Groove Your Swing Workout Video
- All 25 Cardiogolf Swing Drill Videos
- BONUS- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Workout Videos Featuring Olympic Gold Medal Winner and 8-time World Record Holder Dan Jansen
Plus-The Cardiogolf Online Summer Shape Up Program (FREE)
- 6-Week Cardiogolf Online Training Program
- Personalized Swing Evaluation
- Weekly Email Support
- Package value more than $1,500.
Email info@cardiogolf for more information.
About Cardiogolf Online Summer Shape Up Program
Purpose-This is a 6-week exercise program combining golf-specific exercises and swing drills to help golfers improve their fitness and golf swing skills at the same time.
Directions-Follow the Cardiogolf 6-Week Online Summer Shape Up Program to Shape Your Swing Trim Your Score Program. Complete each workout for your level of fitness: Par, Birdie, Eagle Levels
Workout Descriptions-Each workout consists of 10 exercises specific for the phase of the workout program.
- Swing Technique
- The Shortee Practice Training Club
- The Cardiogolf Slope
- A regular golf club
- Hand weights (optional)
- An exercise mat or towel
- Visit the Cardiogolf Shop to purchase yours today.
Share this Post