Practice something about your game everyday. #CardioGolfChallenge
According to fitness experts, detail-oriented exercise like barre exercises correct the muscle imbalances that occur when you work the same group of muscles over and over in the exact same way. Barre exercises attack imbalances from both sides by strengthening overlooked muscles while stretching and aligning overworked muscles at the same time. Barre exercises are designed to target the whole body so that no muscle group is left weak and prone to injury. Other advantages include:
- Improved alignment
- Better balance
- Increased endurance
- Safer patterns of motion
- More efficient movements
- Heightened concentration thanks to intentional breathing
Athletes who practice barre and it’s closely alignemfind that they can run faster, jump higher, and hit the ball further!
Try the barre inspired exercise to help improve your golf swing.
The side toe tap exercise helps develop strength and flexibility in the lower body to shift weight more efficiently and gain more power.
- Stand in a shoulder width stance, using a club for balance.
- Lift one leg out to the side, tapping your toe on the floor as you extend your leg. Keep your support leg bent.
- Lift the same leg out to the other side tapping the toe on the floor.
- Alternate taping your toe side to side.
- Do 8 to 10 repetitions on both legs.
This exercise will help you develop strength and balance for your lower body. Having great balance and strength in your legs allows you to drive through the ball onto your target side at impact and into a well-balanced follow-through position for more power. This exercise is to help build a powerful weight shift.
Follow me on Instagram at Cardiogolf
Like my Facebook page at Cardiogolf
For more information visit Cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub
Cardiogolf Exercise #121
Share this Post