Practice something about your game everyday. #CardioGolfChallenge
According to fitness experts, detail-oriented exercise like barre exercises correct the muscle imbalances that occur when you work the same group of muscles over and over in the exact same way. Barre exercises attack imbalances from both sides by strengthening overlooked muscles while stretching and aligning overworked muscles at the same time. Barre exercises are designed to target the whole body so that no muscle group is left weak and prone to injury. Other advantages include:
- Improved alignment
- Better balance
- Increased endurance
- Safer patterns of motion
- More efficient movements
- Heightened concentration thanks to intentional breathing
Athletes who practice barre and it’s closely alignemfind that they can run faster, jump higher, and hit the ball further!
Try the barre inspired exercise to help improve your golf swing.
The front toe tap exercise helps develop strength and flexibility in the lower body to shift weight more efficiently and gain more power.
- Stand in a lunge position using a golf club as balance. Keeping your spine straight and your abs engaged, move one leg forward and back.
- Tap your back foot forward and then tap it back. Alternating taping your foot front to back.
- Keep your supporting leg flexed.
- Do 8 to 10 repetitions on both legs.
Follow me on Instagram at Cardiogolf
Like my Facebook page at Cardiogolf
For more information visit Cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub
Cardiogolf Exercise #117
Share this Post